Evening primrose oil acne

« ...The basic cause of acne is still unknown. It seems to be a multifactorial disease in which interaction of several factors play an important part in the pathogenesis. The primary event may be (a) obstruction of the sebaceous duct due to alteration in the pattern of keratinization within the follicle, (b) abnormal sebum production with excess quantities or altered composition or (c) increased bacterial colonization (proprionibacterium acnes and staphylococcus epidermi¬dis of pilosebaceous follicles which furnish the lipases responsible for hydrolysis of sebum triglycerides into free fatty acids. All three mechanisms may be involved. Obstruction of duct leads to forma¬tion of a comedone, the initial lesion of acne. A comedone can be located either in a closed follicle as a 'white head' consisting of lipid and keratin, or in an open follicle as 'black head' consisting of keratin and lipid with melanin deposition. The continual accumula¬tion of keratin and lipid may lead to rupture of the follicular wall and release of its contents into the surrounding dermis provoking an inflammatory tissue reaction....
...Do you suffer from the skin disorder that is acne. Yeah I used to as well, I know how embarrassing it is to walk into a pizza place, and get asked by the manager "can I have my pizza back?" It's hell. When I had had acne I would search the Internet high and low for natural treatments that would cure my acne overnight so i could achieve the clear skin that I always desired. This is why after curing my acne by myself with the natural cures that I found, I have decided to tell you what the best treatments are for acne....»

«...Acne can be caused by so many things that it would be impossible for people of all ages not to have it. Although what most people don't know is that there are a lot of different types or kind of acne, more than ten classifications if I'm not mistaken and they are classified by age, cause, genes, gender, geography and race....»
Full Text: quiqraspberryp.blogspot.com

tags: how do you clear acne, neutrogena acne lotion review, how to treat baby acne